<3 you cland !

Go down

<3 you cland !

Post by Troll345 on Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:37 am

Going to be inactive for the next couple of weeks, I'll be on but maybe just to chat a bit, nothing serious really life is getting the better of me and I don't have time to play like I use too, thanks for everything, I know I haven't even been around with you guys but don't take it the wrong way, I do enjoy my time when I WoE with you guys even if its shet boring. I've enjoyed my time with you guys and well, maybe one day I'll return to the guild but right now, there's still drama that I prefer not to know or get involved in either. I don't want to see anyone hate each other, any tension between each other, I just want the old clandestine back like when I first joined, although you guys have lost players, you've also gained new ones which are just as good I guess. I feel like somewhere along the line I lost contact with Clandestine for awhile, then we (members of cland) didn't talk, not cause we hated each other but everyone was busy with life, work etc. If it does look like I hate you guys then well sorry, you guys are and always be the best guild. My time in clandestine hasn't been long but it has been a hell of a ride, and lots of moments where I will remember. Whether you care or not anymore about me I don't mind, I just wanted to let you guys know that even when I'm not with you I still do think about everyone.

Special thanks to kitty/mate <3 and dalos fscking asuras. LOL. We talked a lot, then lost contact, had fights, talked a lot again, fights, and now smooth sailing between us, I hope it remains this way and well if there is still something you're unhappy about that I did, sorry, don't have to tell me why or what I did, just sorry, and forgiving me is enough. I trust that when I come back, you'll all still be playing and enjoy the game still. Also, if you do see this Ariel, I'm sorry, and welcome back. MSN me someday ~

Long live Cland~
Mikey.
Troll345
Clandestine
Clandestine

Back to top Go down

Re: <3 you cland !

Post by Sumiyaki on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:26 pm

... Irony. xD
Sumiyaki
Admin

http://clandestine.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiyaki on Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Or maybe, good timing*?
Sumiyaki
Admin

http://clandestine.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Troll345 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:43 am

No idea what your on about so :) yes good timing mate. :D ! <3 :)))))))
Troll345
Clandestine
Clandestine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum